...

...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Game Gets Pharrell Tattoo

Though he isn’t inked to Pharrell’s Star Trak imprint, that sure didn’t stop Game from showcasing a sincere sign of loyalty to the producer after a couple studio sessions for his new project, “The R.E.D. Album.”


Rap-Up.com was on hand to witness Game, (born Jayceon Taylor), tagged the inside of his left wrist with Pharrell’s Star Trak logo.

“Pharrell is my friend," Game told Rap-Up.com. "We’ve created a work bond and established a friendship. Star Trak is gonna make me money in the future—that logo, that brand, that man helping me.”

As to why he decided to permanently tattoo the imprint, Game credits Pharrell’s diverse production style for the move. “Pharrell’s gonna take my career to the next level, keep me ’hood and cross me over at the same time by executive producing my album, so that’s how I show my loyalty” he explained.

Game’s, “The Red Album” hits stores February 16 via Interscope Records.

.........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment