...

...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Umbrella star opens her heart | Rihanna's raunchy poses

RIHANNA: My bruises have faded, but scars won't go away

HURT: After assault
HURT: After assault
ATTACK: Brown
ATTACK: Brown

HERE'S gorgeous Rihanna striking one 'ella, 'ella, 'ella of a raunchy pose.

The Umbrella singer strips off to tiny hotpants for one sizzling snap.

And in another the 21-year-old star wears a teeny white top that barely covers her No1 hits.

And as she posed for her sexiest shoot ever, Rihanna also gave details about her hell after being battered by ex-lover Chris Brown. She revealed: "The physical pain comes and it goes. The bruises fade away. But the emotional scars stay with you."

Rihanna told how she DIDN'T contact police immediately after being beaten by the rapper the night before the Grammys in February last year.

Rihanna said: "I didn't call 911. No. I know everybody thinks I did, but it was someone else."

Speaking candidly about the attack she added: "I never blamed myself, but I wondered, 'What did I do to provoke it?'"

Rihanna, who has a mark on her lip, angrily dismissed internet rumours that Brown's rage was sparked by her having a cold sore - which can be cause by the sexually transmitted herpes virus.

"It's not true," she told American GQ. "It's a f****** scar. On my lip. That's there every day of my life."

Talking about her split with the rapper after two years she went on: "It took a lot of strength to pull out of that relationship."

Good pal and rapper Jay-Z helped her cope. Rihanna added: "He gave me advice and support."


The February issue of the US edition of GQ is out now. For more go to http://www.gq.com/women/photos/201001/rihanna-video-photos

UNCOVERED: Rihanna in sexy hotpants
UNCOVERED: Rihanna in sexy hotpants



...........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment