...

...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Usher's modest gift for Bieber

Where's my bike? ... Justin with Usher

Where's my bike? ... Justin with Usher

 

USHER bought his protege JUSTIN BIEBER a modest gift for Christmas.

The RnB star was spotted hitting the shops in New York to pick up a jumper, jeans and a shirt.
That said, he picked up the items from pricey designer shop Andrew Buckler.
Shirts there start at around �70.
Still relatively modest in comparison to the Range Rover Usher bought Biebs for his 16th earlier this year.
Justin himself made it clear he wanted a motorbike from Santa this year.
He said: "I got a car for my birthday, Usher helped buy it. Maybe he will get me another car for Christmas.
"My mom is trying to figure out something to get me. I want a motorcycle. Not a big one, a little pocket one, a small miniature one which is really cool. I do like fast cars."
At his age I would've been happy with a Scalextric set...

No comments:

Post a Comment