...

...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jay-Z : I want Cheryl Cole

Cole lotta love ... Jay-Z is obsessed with The X Factor and its Geordie judge Cheryl

REX


THERE'S one man I never thought would be hooked on The X Factor - JAY-Z.

Mr Zed has become completely obsessed with the show - just like 20million of us who tuned in over here.

And the New York rapper thinks so highly of the ITV1 smash he's put the shout out to SIMON COWELL, offering his expertise.

Plus, the Jiggaman is now so fond of Geordie judge CHERYL COLE he wants to manage her with wife BEYONCE and steer her on to break America.

Arsenal fan Jay said: "Simon, if you need any help for the next series, let me know man and I'm your judge.

Z's A-lister ... rapper thinks Cheryl's got the X factor to break America
Z's A-lister ... rapper says Cheryl has X factor for America

"There is a lot of untapped hip hop talent in the UK and if they want my help finding some for the final 12 I am sure I could assist.

"Just try and make it the same weekend Arsenal are playing in London, that would really help me out man."

How or why Jay-Z would be keen on the UK version of The X Factor - or even know about it - was my first thought.

But it all makes sense. Jay is so on top of music of course he knows about The X Factor and Simon's plans to launch it in the USA.

His closest mates include Brits CHRIS MARTIN, an X Factor fanatic, and MR HUDSON who both keep him posted.

But there's even more to it.

X Factor winner ALEXANDRA BURKE duetted with Beyonce in the final.

When Alex came to record her debut album Overcome she did sessions in Jay's studio in New York and got to meet him.

Cheryl, of course, was Alex's mentor and now a pal.

Jay added: "I keep a close eye on the music industry throughout the world and I know how hot Cheryl is in the UK.

"The US market is the toughest one to break into, but once you do it is by far the most lucrative.

"I think Cheryl has that talent to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment