...

...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kanye West Worst celeb Tweets of 09'

Kanye really be suprised ... Mr West's one of the worst

FORGET the most influential Twitter users - what about the Tweets that made stars look like complete, er... twits?

Babbling about yourself in the vain hope of boosting popularity has never backfired so much in the space of a year if this round-up of quotes is anything to go by.

From Chris Brown's Walmart rant to Katie Price's choice words for Peter, here we name and shame the worst Twitter moments of the year.

"Mean people take a hike!" - Kirstie Alley's quick-witted and affective response to anyone challenging her views on Twitter.

"Just was at Walmart in wallingford CT,844 north colony.. the didnt even have my album in the back, not on shelves, saw for myself we talked to the managers and the didnt even know anything. Wow!!! but they had alicia keys album ready for release for this tuesday comin ... no disrespect to alicia at all ... just givin an example to whos album is loaded and ready to go next week." - Chris Brown's horror that Walmart are selling the 12-time Grammy award winner's CD over his.

"What you will learn about WAR with King Spencer he has nothing to lose you have an Empire I'm going to crumble"- one of the hundred tweets from 'King Spencer' Pratt showing he really means business declaring a war of 'peeing' and 'pooping' with Ryan Seacreast, after he dared to ask audiences who'd they'd rather tase, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Pratt or Jon Gosselin.

"I DON'T HAVE A F**KING TWITTER ... WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER???"- Kanye West writes on Twitter in order to prove that he does not use it.

"loving ibiza cant wait to see my children when there back from cyprus ! pete being a true c*** to me ! he left me nt me leave him" KatIe Price uses everyone's favourite word following break-up with Peter

"Being cheated on does wonders to you. I'm doing this publicly because u&ur friends call [US magazine] People. So you win, you broke my heart. Now go away. I loved you." - Li- Lo shows her mature side by Tweeting a row with Samantha Ronson.

"I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom [Andrea]. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's in the bleachers! I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment! ... Beyonce's video was the best of this decade!!! I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the cribe right now cause. Well you know!!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me. That's what it is!!!! I'm not crazy yall, I'm just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!" - you can grovel Kanye, but most people weren't listening.

"It means a lot when Josef Fritzl is getting better press than us," Matt Horne after his sketch show failed to wow.

"Think I may have to give up on Twitter. Too much aggression and unkindness around. Pity. Well, it's been fun." Stephen Fry after one Twitter user said his Tweets were boring.

"I want my private life private ... Everything that I type and everything that I do/All those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news." Er.. isn't that the point Miley Cyrus?

"I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave.

"That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry." Kanye West grovels (again).

"Watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God!" We get it Ashton, you find her attractive.

"I'm not saying Susan Boyle caused swine flu. I'm just saying that nobody had swine flu, she sang on TV, people got swine flu," MP Sion Simon, Further Education and MP for Birmingham Erdington's quip went down like a double dose of Tamiflu.

"Having a romantic candle lit dinner on the beach. Love is in the air..." Paris Hilton whilst posting sickening loved-up pictures all over the web.

"Just so you know, I have not renegotiated my record contract and have no plans to make another record. I do, however, remain a fan of new music, so this is not some selfish crusade," bet Lily Allen's agents loved that revelation.

Jedward revealed their top four Christmas films in a tweet, 24 hours after the JONAS BROTHERS chose the exact same movies. After Jonas fans complained it was removed from the Grimes' page. We thought originality was your strong point?

"Well im in some dodgy minicab paying an exhorbitant rip-off rate but at least getting home" London Assembly chairman Darren Johnson faced backlash from black cab drivers.

"I was so desperate for the toilet I could hardly move. I was bouncing around like a mad woman but Marvin let me in.

"I swing the door open only to find Aston using it. How stupid did I feel?" Too much information, Keisha, even if you did meet JLS.

"Just finished my memoir which is to be released on April 1, 2010 by Grand Central Publishing!! Stay tuned for more details and excerpts!!!" be more subtle Pam Grier!

"Umm-OMFG! I was walking ahead of Patrick with the security guard&some guy was following me, then pulled up in his car&pointed a GUN at me! I screamed and ducked. The guy started laughing and pushed the trigger. It was a fake gun. I was crying. He scared me." Sounds like the script of a film you're not in, Lindsay Lohan.

"Friends, Seaon 2 of Raw Nerve Debuts on December 6. See the press release on my site. My best, Bill" You can do better than that William Shatner.

No comments:

Post a Comment