...

...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beeb win can get me Utd

2009 BEEB WINNER...Utd's Ryan Gigs

RYAN GIGGS has joked he will use his BBC Sports Personality of the Year award to help him land a new Manchester United contract.
His victory over Formula One world champ Jenson Button and world heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis took him by surprise.

Giggs, 36, said: "This is a big shock - it's unbelievable.

"I grew up watching this on TV and seeing all the people who won it and to be up there with them, I just can't believe it."

The Welsh winger is still waiting to hear directly from United about a new one-year contract.

And he grinned: "I may have to put this on the table when I sit down to talk about a new deal!"


.............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment